Rams fake out Seattle, Stedman Bailey returns a punt 90 yds for a TD
I lost my mind watching this shit haha
I don’t really belong. I’ve always felt disconnected from the world & people. only place i feel accepted is in any realm of aesthetics. living for the sake of arts and passion. everyone has a community and I’ve never felt that. even now. no matter how many people know me i still feel outside of the world. people are weird. I adapted to this world but i never feel apart of humanity or rather apart of society. no fucks given tbh.
I feel the same way.. I don’t feel connected to anything and it’s surreal.. like I’m not even here or something.. and it’s been the most permanent feeling I’ve ever had
but it really is so important to find people who don’t lose patience with you or get angry if you’re being irrational or insecure or downright ridiculous, it is so so necessary to be treated with gentleness from loved ones and not to be made to feel like you’re irritating or a burden
Get up and leave // E.E (via be-fearless-brave-and-kind)
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.